My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, Cali, United States

Sunday, May 23, 2004

My thoughts on Michael Moore

Well Michael Moore has won a big award at Cannes. Big fat hairy deal. What this prooves to me though is just how easily people are mislead by our media.

Michael Moore is the best example of a stupid white man. His "documentary" (and I do use that term lightly) Bowling for Columbine won an Oscar for best documentary. If you look here, you will find just how idiotic this guy is. He is a blatant liar and has purposly mislead all those who view this piece of garbage.

There are several web sites out there which denounce Michael Moore's efforts to make a conspiracy theory out of thin air. I think it humourous he has to lie to proove his point.

Well, I have wasted enough time on this POS today. But it did help the coffee to get my blood pressure up this morning. If you are interested in more garbage on Mikey Check these links.

Mooreexposed.com
Moorewatch.com
Michael Moore Hates America
Bowling for Truth
Release the Movie
Spinsanity on Moore
Salon on Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home