My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, Cali, United States

Friday, September 16, 2005

John Kerry runnin his mouth

Amazing how every body has to run thier mouth about the Govt vs. Hurricane Katrina. Even John Kerry has come out of hiding from licking his wounds to get his jabs in:

"Leadership isn't a speech or a toll-free number. Leadership is getting the job done. No American doubts that New Orleans will rise again, they doubt the competence and commitment of this Administration. Weeks after Katrina, Americans want an end to politics-as-usual that leaves them dangerously and unforgivably unprepared. Americans want to know that their government will be there when it counts with leadership that keeps them safe, not speeches in the aftermath to explain away the inexcusable."

I guess that's John's way of saying, if I had won the election, I would have stopped the hurricane from coming ashore in the first place.

My questions to John:

Where was the state and local leadership?
Why is it President Bush's fault that all those thousands of people did not move when the evacuation order was given?
So what is GW supposed to do? Start bailing the water himself? Kinda the same question as those that questioned what he did on 9-11. I guess he was supposed to run around a room full of 6 year olds like his hair was on fire and scare the shit outta the entire nation.
Why is it politics as usual to have the democrats screaming how it's the Republican's fault for a major disaster? I recall Hillary being the first in line after 9-11 saying "It wasn't Bill's fault!" I also recall my blood boiling as I watch her and her husband walk past me to attend the Pentagon Memorial and thinking "are you brave or just stupid to be here?" I also recall Hillary calling for the Senate to start an investigation into the Katrina disaster.

So, my suggestion to all the folks like Hillary and John and Kayne "dumbass" West is to be part of the solution. If you are pulling out your soapbox to talk trash about the President Bush for political gain you are PART OF THE PROBLEM.

In short: John...shut the hell up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home